At Smartleasing, we believe in the continuous improvement of the products and services we offer, as well as the strengthening of relationships we build with our customers.
Our Customer Service Charter is an expression of our ongoing commitment to this improvement.
The charter outlines what you can expect from Smartleasing. It also explains how you can access information from us and in which way you can voice your concerns.
We value your feedback – it allows us to understand how we can better service your needs.
Customer Service Charter
1. We aim to provide excellent customer service
- It's easy for you to ccntact us. Simply call us on 1300 144 873 between 8:30am and 8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to direct you to the right person who will answer or resolve your enquiry first time.
- We will provide you with a timeframe for resolution if your enquiry cannot be answered on the spot.
- We aim to respond to all written queries (whether by email or post) within 2 business days.
- We provide an open and honest fee structure.
2. We protect your personal information
- We will not sell personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
- You have a right to access your personal information, provided your request is within the guidelines stated in our terms and conditions.
3. Your feedback matters to us
- We will seek out your feedback and listen to what you tell us.
- We will deal with you openly and honestly, and will strive to meet your expectations at all times.
4. We tailor our products and services to suit your needs
- We use our customers' feedback to continually improve our products and services.
- We aim to offer an innovative range of products and services that best meet your needs and which are considered the best value in the marketplace.
5. To help us provide the best service to you, we ask you to
- Read all communications sent to you by Smartleasing (we do not send spam email).
- Inform us of any changes to your personal, employment, or plan details 10 days before the affected pay-date.
- Provide us with open and honest feedback to help improve our service.
At Smartleasing, we want to hear from you. If you have a suggestion for improvement, want to compliment someone who gave you great customer service, or have a complaint or something on your mind you need to share, you can contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: 1300 144 873
At Smartleasing we strive to provide you with a great customer experience. We want to resolve any problems quickly and to your satisfaction. If we are not meeting your expectations, we'd like you to tell us.
Where do I start?
We want to make it easy for you to make a complaint. You can contact us by;
Telephone: 1300 144 873
What happens next?
You'll receive a response with a resolution, or an update on progress within 48 hours. We'll aim to resolve any problems within two weeks.
If you are not satisfied with the initial resolution or investigation of your complaint it will be escalated to the next level of management. That manager will deal with you personally to discuss your complaint and the resolutions offered.
What do I do if I'm still not satisfied with your final resolution?
The Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO) is the last resort for complaints for companies in the credit industry.
We ask that you first give Smartsalary the opportunity to try to resolve your complaint before going to CIO.
If you do need to go to CIO, please ensure you have your Smartsalary case number.
Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
1800 138 422